I’m thrilled to launch the new MPEmbed User Interface. On the surface, you might not notice any changes. Under the hood, the possibilities are endless and I have been able to immediately address some issues that I’ve had since the beginning of the project.
- Responsive About Panel and Highlight Reel – The height of the about panel automatically changes to allow the highlight reel to be open and extends when it is closed.
- Custom Tint – Now applies to Floorplan Selection and Social Media Selection
- Fading UI – All elements now fade in and out together perfectly in sync. **
- No Fading UI Mode – All elements now stay visible – nothing will fade if selected! **
- Distraction Free Highlight Reel Playback – Everything disappears while playing the guided tour. **
- Sharing Buttons Share Your URL – Now the sharing buttons in the UI will share the actual URL that your tour is on — not the bare my.matterport.com url. This means that sharing buttons now share MPEmbed links — or if you are embedding this tour on a WP3D Models page or your own website, it will share that website. Be advised, if you are sharing a link to your own website, the image and text that appears will be sourced from your website.
- Responsive Compass (Premium) – The compass now moves up when the highlight reel is opened.
- Full UI in Scale UI (Premium) – All controls are now available in scaled UI mode including larger controls!
- Aligned Flip Button (Premium) – The horizontal flip button is now aligned next to the floorplan button on the bottom left at all times.
- Full UI in Flip Mode (Premium) – All controls in flip mode. When using ‘horizontal flip’ mode, you will still have the highlight reel (all images flipped!), floor selection and share buttons.
- New Mattertag Icons – Replaced YouTube icon with video icon. Replaced ‘play’ icon with ‘pictures’ icon.
** Requires use of MPEmbed’s About Panel. If no about panel options are enabled, the default Showcase About Panel will display and behave normally.