You now have the ability to set background music to your Matterport Space. Users will be able to turn on / off the music from a native UI icon right next to the tour controls. You may also set the volume and whether or you you would like the audio to repeat. A non-repeating background track is a great way to provide an audio intro!
For non-Premium users:
|&bgmusic=https://…||Address to audio file (mp3, ogg, or wav). Must be https://|
|&bgmusicloop=1||Loop background audio|
|&bgmusicvol=0.5||Set volume from 0.1 (10%) to 1 (100%)|
- Removed rounded borders on color filters.
- Color filters now turn to default UI color when hovered.
- Removed extra space at bottom of highlights panel.
- Changed hover color on highlights reel (was black, now is staying white).
- Changed font sizes for announcements to reflect the same font sizes in the title area of the about panel (consistency!)
- Confetti disabled on mobile as it does not perform well.
- Fixed &reels (was not working when highlight reel was turned off)
- Fixed display of custom floor names
- Fixed button that minimizes the about panel — wasn’t allowing people to click it.
- Fixing &reels caused normal highlights to disappear, which is fixed.
- Left side of screen was unclickable, which was fixed too.
- Floor Menu was either invisible or visible — as opposed to open / closed. For desktop users, one would rarely click on the invisible menu. For mobile users, the menu fell in a logical place to click to move.