Measurements are a useful tool, but they can only be viewed in Workshop. With MPEmbed, you can now display your measurements on the minimap!
As an added bonus, imperial / metric is automatically detected based on your space settings. Measurements are in 3D, despite the display being limited to 2D.
- Premium Checkboxes – Sometimes it would take two clicks to check a box, this has been fixed.
- Panel Scrolling Issues – Scrollbars would not always appear when a space loaded for the mattertag panel or highlight panel. This has been resolved.
- Blocked ability to navigate tour while YouTube video plays – Because you should not be able to.
- Minimap Color Filters – Minimap color filters were not being applied during load. Fixed.
- Minimap Rotation Controls – Rotation controls were always appearing, regardless of option set. Fixed. Also, if one were to hold the left mouse button and then press the right mouse button, it would cause the minimap to never stop rotating. Ouch! Fixed this weird bug. Also fixed on the zoom controls.
- Minor UI Text Changes – You may notice that some of the minor text has changed in the Premium language options for analytics-related text. I have made changes in order to unify how events are logged to analytics and made the text a bit more flexible to integrate for future integrations.